Under a Creative Commons license. Keywords environmental design. Recommended articles Citing articles 0. The construction industry is guilty of many practices because its activities have adversely affected the environment negatively. Despite all these glaring challenges green building developments and sustainable practices are embraced very slowly and practiced at slow pace in the Nigeria's construction industry.
- essay on value of planting trees.
- ONE CLICK TO JUMP START YOUR DISSERTATION;
- buy college writing papers.
- Architecture - Green Building Bachelor [en].
This is worrisome and is due to some factors hindering such pace. The aim of this paper is to identify, examine and assess the factors that are hindering green building developments based on the project professionals' perceptions. Reviewed literatures were used to identify the various factors that hindered the adoption of green measures and practices within the Nigeria's built environment.
- Green Building Construction Projects in Singapore: Cost Premiums and Cost Performance;
- Green Technology Application in Construction |Green Building Construction.
- This item appears in the following Collection(s).
- Fields of Study.
- education and job opportunities essay!
A questionnaire survey was conducted within the industry. The results showed the major factors hindering green building developments and practices in the Nigeria's built environment.
The Use of Green Building Materials in The Construction Industry In Malaysia
Content from this work may be used under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution 3. Any further distribution of this work must maintain attribution to the author s and the title of the work, journal citation and DOI. Google Scholar.
- essays about social responsibility.
- Benefits of a Green Technology Application in Construction?
- citation in research papers!
- jewish dietary laws essay;
- chinese essayist sparks indian anger.
- Green Building - Dissertation.
Table of contents
Download Article PDF. Share this article. Article information. Author e-mails. Kolawole J.
The objectives of this thesis are to identify the strategies to reduce the construction and operation costs for building sustainably and convince the industry to rethink construction budgeting and financing. In order to provide quantification of cost, a comprehensive analysis will be done on the cost of construction and operation of green buildings. Key Questions: The proposed thesis will address the following major questions: " What kind of measurements are appropriate for the green building industry to capture the costs of sustainability?https://ufn-web.com/wp-includes/5/espionner-le-telephone-de-son-conjoint-gratuit.php
Your Picks: 10 Hottest Green Building Topics of | BuildingGreen
Description Thesis S. Date issued Department Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Publisher Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Keywords Engineering Systems Division.
Show Statistical Information. Search DSpace. This Collection.